Thursday 11 December 2014

Please Help Me Raise Funds for Maggie’s Centre


What is Maggie’s Centre………….




Maggie's Centre is a charity organisation offering multi-professional services to anyone diagnosed with cancer, their family members, friends or carers. 

“Maggie’s Centres are for anyone affected by cancer. They are places where people are welcome whenever they need us – from just being diagnosed, or undergoing treatment, to post-treatment, recurrence, end of life or in bereavement.”







You can read more about Maggie and Maggies' Centre on their web site here 


Everything  provided is free of charge therefore they constantly need funds.


I recently visited the centre and since my visit I've been thinking about how I could help them by raising funds. My father died of cancer in April. I decided then and there I would make sure I lived as healthily as I possibly could…..several months later ….no change…..”life goes on” as they say!  Until today……. 

The Goal.........My Eureka Moment....


During my visit to the centre someone asked if their visitors were able to work in the garden - sadly they don't have the funds for this and this is where I would like to help. 

I have 20 lbs to loose to be a healthier version of me so Please sponsor me. If  you could donate an amount per pound lost, as much or as little per pound as you can afford it will make a difference.

The ‘Doc’ says a healthy weight loss is 2 lbs a week…so 10 weeks to countdown and hopefully a sum big enough to make some difference.

What you need to do…….Register to donate here 

and remember Donations of HK$100 or above are tax deductable.

No comments:

Post a Comment